Scan & Deliver
- Need something and can’t get to the library? We can scan and send articles and other materials to you.
Reserve Reading Material
- In addition to materials posted on class websites, required texts and other materials selected by professors for current courses are available in hard copy in the library office. These materials are for in-house use ONLY. Ask library staff for help.
Computers & Printing
- Computers for student use are located in the Periodical wing of the library, and outside the main stacks area.
- The library does not charge for printing.
- Our wireless network is accessible with a laptop computer.
Photocopying & Scanning
- A copier is available. Copies cost 10 cents each.
- You can also scan and e-mail documents to yourself at no cost.
- Interlibrary loans can be arranged for books or periodical articles that are not owned by the seminary. There is usually no charge for this service.
- Allow two to three weeks for delivery of books, less time for articles
- Note: If you live far away, you can use your public library to request interlibrary loans from us, and we will mail the books to your library.
- Once you have a library card, you may use the self-service kiosk outside the Library Office to check materials out.
- You can also use your library card to RENEW books through the online catalog, as well putting books ON HOLD.
- As a courtesy, our library system sends various automated e-mail messages to patrons when they check out or return items, and to remind them when items are due.